Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 GC Overland. Display shows one wheel tyre pressure monitor is not working. Can these be replaced one at a time or should I replace all 4, If powered by battery it seems as though the rest will fail soon, Second question. as the tyres have been rotated is the indication showing which tyre moniter has failed correct. Is there any special procedure when doing a rotation on an Overland to have the moniter recognize which tyre is at each point of the car

·
Registered
JGC
637 Posts
Just went through this replacing them one at a time. When I picked up some 2017 TH wheels I had to buy 4 new TPMS sensors. Recently, all four of the Schrader's died within 60 days of each other. That Schrader engineer should be given a huge bonus for his planned obsolescence having all die within 30 days of hitting 36 months. At least Tire Discount is warrantying the new BHS sensor's 6yrs/72,000miles. The sensors will tie to the monitor after driving a few miles and will know the location of each wheel.

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,305 Posts
2013 GC Overland. Display shows one wheel tyre pressure monitor is not working. Can these be replaced one at a time or should I replace all 4, If powered by battery it seems as though the rest will fail soon, Second question. as the tyres have been rotated is the indication showing which tyre moniter has failed correct. Is there any special procedure when doing a rotation on an Overland to have the moniter recognize which tyre is at each point of the car
Had both of mine fail with zero reading on the passenger side of my 2014 overland and the dealer replaced them under my max care warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts