Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
341 - 360 of 377 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Offroad pages and performance pages are not shown in the list of applications. I am doing a reset info shows that the applications have been restored successfully. However, their desktop does not exist. Radio uconnect 19 Any suggestions?

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi I’m having an issue. I have a 21 gc and I purchased and installed a 8.4 uav screen as mine was a 7 inch. Screen originally came on to unlock it with the code I got and then hours later no screen display. I read through the forum bought the mx+ obd and alfaobd on my android tablet but i can’t find a advanced mode to change it to the ram or Pacifica. When it asks vehicle I select one of them and when it connects it’s says my2020 not the ram or Pacifica I chose but I did go in and enable dcsd because it was disabled and turn the car off and when I try it it’s still blank but radio working. Am I missing something, so I need to do it on a windows laptop to get the right settings. Any help would be appreciated

· Registered
55 Posts
Hi I’m having an issue. I have a 21 gc and I purchased and installed a 8.4 uav screen as mine was a 7 inch. Screen originally came on to unlock it with the code I got and then hours later no screen display. I read through the forum bought the mx+ obd and alfaobd on my android tablet but i can’t find a advanced mode to change it to the ram or Pacifica. When it asks vehicle I select one of them and when it connects it’s says my2020 not the ram or Pacifica I chose but I did go in and enable dcsd because it was disabled and turn the car off and when I try it it’s still blank but radio working. Am I missing something, so I need to do it on a windows laptop to get the right settings. Any help would be appreciated

Did you give it time after you enabled it? It doesn't work right away. Most of the time after like 4 hrs or a day

· Registered
3 Posts
So I got it working but I came across how to by accident. I was going though some setting while connected to the obd and saw one that said radio conversation- Panasonic only, and ended up for whatever reason changing it to metric to us and it clicked on instantly. I’ll post the picture of where I went.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Multimedia Logo

· Registered
55 Posts
So I got it working but I came across how to by accident. I was going though some setting while connected to the obd and saw one that said radio conversation- Panasonic only, and ended up for whatever reason changing it to metric to us and it clicked on instantly. I’ll post the picture of where I went. View attachment 244462
What program did you use

· Registered
3 Posts
Originally I was using alfaobd on my android tablet but then I used jscan as well from my iPhone. That’s where I was able to change that setting I did. Along with enabling dcsd on both alfaobd and jscan numerous times.

· Registered
550 Posts
Anyone else suffering from screen burn on Panasonic radio? Can see the circular widgets across the bottom of the screen irrespective of what app I am on. Even when on reverse cam on or even with a dvd playing

· Registered
39 Posts
Greetings! Please explain in more detail how to change the backlight level so that it can be turned on on a car younger than 2016. It was not possible to make changes to BCM using Alfaobd, since there is no Display Screen Module setting there. Please help me.

· Registered
39 Posts
Hello Jesse,
I can modified the Ucconect for 2014-2015 models.
This is my email: [email protected]
Greetings! Please explain in more detail how to change the backlight level so that it can be turned on on a car younger than 2016. It was not possible to make changes to BCM using Alfaobd, since there is no Display Screen Module setting there. Please help me. We perform this operation on WK2 2014. As you wrote using Alfaobd, through Dodge RAM b, the IP is defined as Body computer 2014+ and there is NO DCSD option. What to do?

341 - 360 of 377 Posts