Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Does this fix the reboot issue and having to remove and plug the 20amp fuse under the seat ?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
Watching and learning

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,805 Posts
So I have the trackhawk 2019+ bezel and screen. I just need the 2019+ headunit and what? Infotainment.com wouldn't sell me the rest of what I need.

·
Registered
156 Posts
So I have the trackhawk 2019+ bezel and screen. I just need the 2019+ headunit and what? Infotainment.com wouldn't sell me the rest of what I need. View attachment 224351
Infotaiment will NOT sell anything to you if you dont buy the hole kit. You need the reciver which can be found for less than $350 usd, the harness(both) and "maybe OBDGenie" or see it this guys can get a solution to make it plug and play

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I have the trackhawk 2019+ bezel and screen. I just need the 2019+ headunit and what? Infotainment.com wouldn't sell me the rest of what I need. View attachment 224351

I had the same problem with infotainment. Thats what set me off on finding solutions. They are crazy overpriced. They don't do much but make the harness ( which we do not really need since we can splice the wire) the only thing we do need is to get the flasher from OBD Genie. I will try to figure out exactly what they are flashing. Seems like OBD Genie and Infotainment have some agreement and OBD Genie wont sell the programmer to flash our BCM with the information because of their agreement. Too bad for OBD Genie, I think they would have more success selling them to people like us that can get the parts for a fraction of the cost but just need the programmer. Not everyone needs to spend $2,700.00 to have this kit.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I had the same problem with infotainment. Thats what set me off on finding solutions. They are crazy overpriced. They don't do much but make the harness ( which we do not really need since we can splice the wire) the only thing we do need is to get the flasher from OBD Genie. I will try to figure out exactly what they are flashing. Seems like OBD Genie and Infotainment have some agreement and OBD Genie wont sell the programmer to flash our BCM with the information because of their agreement. Too bad for OBD Genie, I think they would have more success selling them to people like us that can get the parts for a fraction of the cost but just need the programmer. Not everyone needs to spend $2,700.00 to have this kit.
Totally agree, i got a UAQ(mafe in January 2020) with media hub locally new for $500 less than infotainment. You dont need to "program" the vin or radio to make it work, thats false advertising

·
Registered
9 Posts
the tool arrived yesterday and my luck the tool was defective and didnt light up. I am waiting on a new one.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts