Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi daveyd007.
I sent message for purchasing the harness. Can you please reply or would you tell me where i can buy those required connectors if you dont wnat to ship to australia.
Thanks and would really appreciate help. I really need it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you go to alfaobd website they have some info on buying the windows version for 50% off if you have the android. You have to email them some info and they will send you the activation key

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys just finished my uav update. How long did it take to populate the jeeps features? Plus my screen isnt turning on after the dcsd enabled. It's been a day since it's been activated. I took the fuse out few hours ago and noticed it still didn't have heated Seats, cooled seats.. And the backup camera didn't enable.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What year is your Jeep ? I have a 2015 and could not get mine to work. I will be replacing my BCM to hopefully get it working

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have 2015 overland. What's yours doing? Same thing?
I’m thinking that pre-2016 BCMs aren’t capable of broadcasting this setting. This setting didn’t work on a 2015 Ram either, until he swapped in a 2016 BCM, and it’s probably the same thing for GCs since they share BCMs. I would suggest nobody do this with a pre-2016 until @Fishyguy confirms.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m thinking that pre-2016 BCMs aren’t capable of broadcasting this setting. This setting didn’t work on a 2015 Ram either, until he swapped in a 2016 BCM, and it’s probably the same thing for GCs since they share BCMs. I would suggest nobody do this with a pre-2016 until @Fishyguy confirms.
Makes you wonder how infotainment got it working. Since on the page says 2015-2017
Must be another setting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Makes you wonder how infotainment got it working. Since on the page says 2015-2017
Must be another setting.
There’s only one other difference between a UAV equipped BCM and non UAV equipped- if Cabin Net ICS integrated center stack is enabled, disable it. That one should only make a difference if the volume and tune knobs don’t work. The only setting that makes the screen come on is definitely just the DCSD setting. Unless there were two BCM variants for 2015, I’m not sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
There’s only one other difference between a UAV equipped BCM and non UAV equipped- if Cabin Net ICS integrated center stack is enabled, disable it. That one should only make a difference if the volume and tune knobs don’t work. The only setting that makes the screen come on is definitely just the DCSD setting. Unless there were two BCM variants for 2015, I’m not sure.

Making the change immediate? Or wait a little? I'm gonna try and disable it and enable it and disconnect the batt while I change the oil in a few.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So I emailed infotainment. They said they had alot of issues with the 2014 model but not the 2015. Maybe the obd genie might help? Instead of alfaobd.

I noticed even with the screen off you can still press and change things. I noticed my seats had the options also. Got them to turn on.
I got a extra screen that's cracked, maybe there is a way to force it to power on physically and just make a relay to trigger that.

@Fishguy did you try the genie from him? Or just alfaobd?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just alfaobd. But as far as we know the only setting change it makes is to the dcsd but I may try the genie just to see

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just alfaobd. But as far as we know the only setting change it makes is to the dcsd but I may try the genie just to see

Yeah I Wanna try the genie also. otherwise I'll just sell this setup or trade someone for the uaq setup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you tried getting ahold of DaveyD007 about it
I shot him a pm haven't heard from him yet.
Have ya tried the new bcm yet? I had mine reprogrammed in the spring. It spazzed out on me on alfaobd.

Tuesday I'll see if I can open up my cracked screen and see if I can find a way to force it to turn on. The touch part works with the screen blank. So a good sign to force it to turn on..

·
Registered
85 Posts
No I haven’t done anything yet. At our summer home taking care of some things and won’t be back for a bit.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts