Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did your 15.26.1 go to the end, and did you follow the finalization procedure as explained in the "read me" text ?
You can try to re-install it again.
Oh, your USB key must be EXACTLY as requested.
Yes, the installation went without a problem, after the installation, I did the finalization procedure, waited the 60 seconds required
I tried to reinstall, but when I reinsert the USB, it says that the update is not required
And the USB meet all the requirements for the installation
I'm not sure that after the 60 seconds passed the navigation was completely off

·
Registered
110 Posts
Versions differ upon market area ... but as you d/l from Uconnect, it should be the right one.
Does Uconnect show the 15.26.1 version in the settings (or appropriate name) window ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
*SOX* - I am in Australia an own a 2015 GC limited with 8.4 with navigation. my software says 14.29.9?? is there a later version and if so, in your tag, what is the location of the file i need? Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
Premium Member
2014 Grand Cherokee 3.6L
761 Posts
I went looking on SOX's server a while back for this and could not find it. Just had another look then and there was no folder for APAC however, he did cover Japan and China.
Even looking in their sub folders, I could not see 17.43.01

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
I went looking on SOX's server a while back for this and could not find it. Just had another look then and there was no folder for APAC however, he did cover Japan and China.
Even looking in their sub folders, I could not see 17.43.01
Sox doesn't break out APAC into a separate folder. Use the Middle East folder.

·
Registered
12 Posts
v17.43.01 is the latest for you - http://www.wk2jeeps.com/tsb/tsb_wk2_0804518a.pdf

You can get it here - https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html

If that fails as it sometimes does, then you can get it from SOX's server which is a slower download than above, but always works.

https://www.mydrive.ch

Username: [email protected]
Password: gasolio

and this location - https://www.mydrive.ch/browse#/24857944/Middle East RJ3 - RJ4

Thank you, but do i want to goto the 2015 folder and up? if not, which file do i download, the 8.4A 16.13.13 or the 8.4AN RJ4? i dont know which model applies to me sorry? 2015 MY15 Limited.

my father also has a 2013 MY14 Overland i would like to update?

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Did you try the Ucoonect site first? You use your VIN, so it will give exactly what you need, unless it errors like it does for me frequently.

As I knew you had 2015, I provided that second link for direct folder location for 2015 and up, and now you have said Limited, you want - UCONNECT_8.4AN_RJ4_17.43.01_MY15_ROW.zip

Your father needs - UCONNECT_8.4AN_RJ4_17.43.01_MY14_ROW.zip located in the root of "Middle East RJ3 - RJ4"

"ROW" means Rest of World, so that covers Aus.

·
Italien MOPAR Guy :-)
Jeep GC HEMI / 300C
2,212 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Grand Cherokee 3.6L
761 Posts
Sox doesn't break out APAC into a separate folder. Use the Middle East folder.
Didn't think to look in there... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
thanks!!! it says in the .pdf, to keep car running and to keep a record of the sales code???

Is this required as i have no idea what that code would be!

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Car is kept running to stop the bloody thing turning completely off, as it will switch off after some time in ACCC mode.
No to sales code.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did you try the Ucoonect site first? You use your VIN, so it will give exactly what you need, unless it errors like it does for me frequently.

As I knew you had 2015, I provided that second link for direct folder location for 2015 and up, and now you have said Limited, you want - UCONNECT_8.4AN_RJ4_17.43.01_MY15_ROW.zip

Your father needs - UCONNECT_8.4AN_RJ4_17.43.01_MY14_ROW.zip located in the root of "Middle East RJ3 - RJ4"

"ROW" means Rest of World, so that covers Aus.

Snuke the TSB against the 17.43.01 doesn’t list the 2013 WK2 JGC. I have the code activated maps for the same year in a 4x4 wk2 my14 in the 8.4, would this work on mine? Do you know if it’ll fixes the ability for FCA to be able to load the new maps ( mine has been into see Northstar (Redcliffe) 3x. In the last instance it was their guest for 4 days and she was returned with a quarter less tank and no maps upgrade)

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
81 - 100 of 133 Posts