Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Guys, trying to locate Uconnect update file for MY14 Laredo RJ3 , No Nav. Anyone know where i can find the update file "uconnect_8.4a_rj3_17.43.01_my14_row"

Please help if you can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great thread guys, updated my Uconnect today from 14.05.3 to 17.43.01 on my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland CRD late MY14.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, you're MY14, with RJ4. RJ3 is for Laredos. Ltd and up have RJ4.

RJ3 - Uconnect 8.4 AM/FM/BT

RJ4 - Uconnect 8.4N AM/FM/BT/NAV

Au and ROW is exactly the same, as you will see my reply in the Map thread, I have read the saga. No idea what they did, or why they feel the need to bullshit you, may just be pure ignorance, but they should have done the update many times before.

Do it yourself, there is no harm, SOX has the update procedure there for you to download. Only the version numbers it references will be different due to the age of the guide, and you can ignore that older info.

Hi SNUKE, I have a 2014 Summit in the UK version 14.05.3 & i’m struggling to work out which one I need? I think it’s the RG4 17.09.07 MY14, am I correct in thinking this?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #130

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks! What year GC/model do you have? do you have a link to the files for that one please?
i have on my desktop, can try to upload. My Cherokee its a 2016 Limited V6, the radio its a VP4 with navi and the previous software was 15.xx.x really old one.

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
There's no need for you to upload, I have already provided two download links (one of which is already posted on this page a little further up) for Burma to use, not sure why they are till asking for a link....

121 - 133 of 133 Posts