Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Snazzberry w/one touch
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So new to the forum. Hello to everyone. Sorry so long…Here’s the issues: I bought a new 2021 wrangler unlimited rubicon in may.

1) there was a decent sized scratch/damage to the paint on the right rear fender. Was told they would replace it from the salesman. The damage was documented. Went to get it repaired, and was told it could be buffed out. They tried, but it was still very noticeable. They refused to replace it, but said they could send it to the paint shop. However, they said the color may not match correctly. (Snazzberry). I declined that option, and basically was told sorry.

2)Connected my phone, UConnect services, Sirius, etc… UConnect app showed a completely different Jeep in another state. I could see their location, mileage, diagnostics, lock/unlock, remote start, etc… Found out the dealership flipped two of the last numbers in the vin when registering my Jeep. Took 5 days for UConnect to understand what I was talking about. They took access away of the other Jeep in the app, but my Jeep will not come up at all. Still working on this with no luck.

3)My UConnect radio (8.4”) started having major issues and would not work correctly. Problems with the backup camera, navigation, pairing, etc… I live an hour away from the dealership, but they had me drive there on two separate occasions telling me it was a software update. The third time, I told them I could not keep coming and being told all it needed was another software update (this was all within 2 weeks). They decided to replace the entire unit.

4)after the radio was replaced, I had to set up my Sirius and guardian/UConnect trials. Sirius is refusing to honor the 1 year radio/5 year travel link and traffic plus. Saying it is not transferable from the old radio to the old one. No matter what the reason. Only given 6 month trial.

5) The new radio is now totally messing up. The nav has stopped working, my phone won’t pair (nothing will), my wifi does not work, apple CarPlay doesn’t work, etc…

I am beyond frustrated, and I’m getting the run around from the dealership, UConnect, guardian, Sirius, etc…I’m truly at a loss on this. Has anyone had issues with any of these problems?

·
Registered
20 TrailHawk
62 Posts
Open a case with Jeep cares, they will help.
Ive had major radio issues since purchasing my 2020 GCTH, on my 3rd radio unit
am waiting for a some kind of update that was supposed to be out in June

1 - 2 of 2 Posts