Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2010 g.cherokee , when I try to use Uconnect with my iPhone everything goes fine except that the person I'm calling does not hear me but I do hear him well thru' vehicle speakers. When I try to mute off thru' voice command it does not respond to do the mute off ! Any idea how to do it or troubleshoot this problem? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, thanks for your advice. I tried to open the link you sent me where to find the software download but couldn't open! but I got a RER_2.403.iso which is newer than what you recommended for my problem (RER_2.402.iso), so will the 2.403 also help to correct my uconnect issue? thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your response , the current version is 1.220 , let me know if this can work if we update to the latest. Also do you have idea where exactly is the mic located on the vehicle? I tried to check on the driving mirror but could not see anything !
Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.