Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

History: I've already updated to the newest software version, I've done a factory reset in the options menu, a restart holding the volume and channel buttons and turned off "in vehicle notifications" on mopar.com.

I continue to get a notification on my screen about "Send N' Go" not working and "Yelp" not working because my subscription is expired, that I have to cancel out. This started last week after I did a factory reset to fix my backup camera not working, my fix for that ended up being having to pull the fuse, start the car, replace the fuse and then all was good. I don't have a subscription, nor want one, but i never got the notifications before.

I've called uconnect 5 times already each time getting a different response, all which led to factory resets, etc. They have no idea what the issue is and lastly the best they could come up with was go to a dealer and reinstall the software update, this issue started before I updated the software myself, hoping that would fix it.

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add, it seems like Yelp and Send N'Go are running automatically on there own, because it freezes up my uconnect functionality and if i try to use ASSIST or UCONNECT STORE, i get an error message saying YELP is working and to wait. Only fix is turning car off and waiting or a reset.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I should add, it seems like Yelp and Send N'Go are running automatically on there own, because it freezes up my uconnect functionality and if i try to use ASSIST or UCONNECT STORE, i get an error message saying YELP is working and to wait. Only fix is turning car off and waiting or a reset.
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having concerns with your Uconnect system. Please let me know if you plan on going to the dealership. I would be happy to assist with this by opening a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having concerns with your Uconnect system. Please let me know if you plan on going to the dealership. I would be happy to assist with this by opening a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares
Thanks for the offer, i called uconnect again and this time they deleted my uconnect account which removed the yelp app from the system and stopped the issue.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Thanks for the offer, i called uconnect again and this time they deleted my uconnect account which removed the yelp app from the system and stopped the issue.
Hi,
I'm happy to hear this concern is resolved. Please feel free to reach out again if you need anything.

Alison
JeepCares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts