Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Send a message to Jeep cares on this forum. My EGR parts became available within a week after contacting Jeep cares.

Reactions: SteveO90290

·
Registered
317 Posts
I second that. I left in 08. No guns, only for criminals. Highest gas in the nation. Controls on everything... time to move if you like your freedom.

Now on to your problem. I am in AZ and it took on week to get the part and less than three hours for installation.

Good luck. Mike
When did California have no guns? Live in Northern California with a large gun arsenal.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sorry for your situation. That really sucks. Long-term....move the heck out of that state...like many already have.
Property values booming. When someone moves another person buys at higher price. Have not seen any Houses unoccupied in California,.

·
Registered
317 Posts
P.T. Barnum once said ' there's a sucker born every minute'.
Paid $140k for my house 1987 worth north of $2 million today love being a sucker.

Reactions: SteveO90290

·
Registered
317 Posts
Just received letter from BMW on our X3 needing emissions recall work.
Letter States California registered vehicles are part of Regestration Renewal/Recall Tie-in program. Program makes sure recalls are preformed and you will receive Proof of completion certificate to keep if needed For completed recall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts