Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is driving my wife crazy. Since the OTA update on my 2015 Summit, whenever she is playing music from her USB stick, albums play as if I hit the shuffle button. In other words, they play tracks randomly. I thought that maybe the USB stick got corrupted so I checked it on my PC, but all the albums had the tracks in the right order and played the tracks in the right order. However once I put the USB stick back in the car they played in a random order. Any solution to this. She is very peeved and is suggesting we get rid of the Jeep and get something else. A solution could save my marriage. BTW, is it possible to go back to before the OTA update. It was fine before the update.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I assume you've already tried hitting the shuffle button in the upper right? Turning on/off to make sure it's left off.
The only other option would be to put all that music onto an SD card and try it that way. I use both in my post-OTA-updated Summit without any problems.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Oops, just started a thread that seems to be similar to yours. I wonder if we're saying the same thing?

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
I just got the same update and have the same problem. I hate it. Also, each CD on my flash drive now ends and doesn't play the next album like it used to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts