Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the new GC I've been keeping my eye on. I am going to miss my 2012 but it was time for an upgrade. Anyway, not going to go crazy describing every detail because chances are if you are looking at this you have read all about them already.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice ride, how do you like it?
I am completely obsessed with it. I thought I was going to miss my old one but this one is so incredible I haven’t even thought about it. My only gripe is that I have to take it for service already because the park assist isn’t working and it keeps giving me warnings on the dash. Once that is taken care of life will be good.

Reactions: Briant73

·
Registered
159 Posts
Joe any chance you are in Colorado? The same color HA showed up in my buildings garage the same time you purchased yours. Either way, great looking color!!!

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe any chance you are in Colorado? The same color HA showed up in my buildings garage the same time you purchased yours. Either way, great looking color!!!
Nope, I am in Ohio.

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice ride, need more pics! you're old summit was great too.
Thank you! I'll take some pics this weekend after I clean it up. I definitely loved my old Summit, I will miss that interior.

·
Registered
2018 GC HA
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I finally got good enough weather to give it the first hand wash today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts