Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has this issue. Have a JGC 75th Anniversary Limited and the two USB charging ports in the back stopped working recently. I'm using an original apple cable to charge iPhones. The front port which you can use to hard connect for music works fine for both music and charging.

I previously had a 2014 Limited and remember regularly having issues with those back two ports and having to unplug and plug to get a charge going. It was always very inconsistent. Now on in my current ride they just stopped working altogether. Anyone have the same issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wondering if anyone has this issue. Have a JGC 75th Anniversary Limited and the two USB charging ports in the back stopped working recently. I'm using an original apple cable to charge iPhones. The front port which you can use to hard connect for music works fine for both music and charging.

I previously had a 2014 Limited and remember regularly having issues with those back two ports and having to unplug and plug to get a charge going. It was always very inconsistent. Now on in my current ride they just stopped working altogether. Anyone have the same issue?
Same issue. Ever find a cure?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts