Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so I bought a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. 42k miles on it and still going, but recently none of my USB ports work. I’ve tried new cables and tried pulling a fuse and checking everything. It won’t even recognize that there’s a cable. But on my screen it says “ USB Error, unplug all USB’s for rest. “ i do so and turn the car on and off and still nothing. I’ve even gone as far as disconnecting the battery and letting it sit a few minutes, still nothing. Ive about had it with this smh

·
Registered
2001 WJ/WG, 3.1TD VM Motori.
864 Posts
Welcome to the Jeep family

From another forum, it suggests that pulling fuse F80 (under hood) for about 30 secs, then replace the fuse, fixed wonky behaviour in the owner's case.

Another post suggests:

'You can do a soft reset on the 2019 by the following procedure:

Put car in ACC mode. Hold the green phone button and the VR button together for 30 seconds. Ignore any prompts you may hear. Release the buttons and put the car in off mode. Open the driver door for 30 seconds. Close the door and start the car. '

Hope these ideas help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, so I bought a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. 42k miles on it and still going, but recently none of my USB ports work. I’ve tried new cables and tried pulling a fuse and checking everything. It won’t even recognize that there’s a cable. But on my screen it says “ USB Error, unplug all USB’s for rest. “ i do so and turn the car on and off and still nothing. I’ve even gone as far as disconnecting the battery and letting it sit a few minutes, still nothing. Ive about had it with this smh
Did you find a solution to this problem?

·
Registered
'17 Trailhawk
28 Posts
Welcome to the Jeep family

From another forum, it suggests that pulling fuse F80 (under hood) for about 30 secs, then replace the fuse, fixed wonky behaviour in the owner's case.

Another post suggests:

'You can do a soft reset on the 2019 by the following procedure:

Put car in ACC mode. Hold the green phone button and the VR button together for 30 seconds. Ignore any prompts you may hear. Release the buttons and put the car in off mode. Open the driver door for 30 seconds. Close the door and start the car. '

Hope these ideas help.

Gee moley!! I'm surprised we're not asked to stand on one leg, grab one ear, and point north all at the same time with the hoops they make us go through!! :oops:😂😂

·
Registered
2001 WJ/WG, 3.1TD VM Motori.
864 Posts
New fangled technology...gruff gruff...supposed to make things easy...
Yeah right!
Jeep- whatever happened to keeping things simple and reliable? Oh wait...European drama llamas decided to complicate things...

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Did the USB port ever work or never worked?
What cables are you referring to?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts