Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,
So I am selling my RRO spacer kit and RRO UCAs along with 4 new Bwoody swaybar links.

-RRO 2.5" Spacer lift kit for the WK2, this is not the leveling kit. Had 50k on the kit before removing. Major hardware included but no bolts or washers. I have pictures of everything I have for sale. Any questions please feel free to ask!

-RRO UCAs. These UCAs are nice because you are able to install Moog balljoints (K6292) with them, and not have to change out the entire UCA. -----SOLD---

-4 Bwoody Sway Bar End links that are brand new and have all the parts that came in the box. These are powdercoated black, with grease fittings and are extended for a lifted WK2. I never got to putting them on the Jeep. If you are putting on the lift, definitely put these on when doing it, it will help immensely.

Asking $200 or any reasonable offer for everything, including shipping to lower 48.

Any questions, ask away!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
This kit replaces the Quadra lift air suspension or is there something else that needs to be purchased for that?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I do still have them. I'll part it out if something catches your eye. Any questions let me know!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, they are. Any questions, feel free to contact me! Sorry for the late reply, we were away camping the last few days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts