Premium Member
2006 WK
2,493 Posts
Thank You

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee L Laredo
5,114 Posts
Is this still an active code? I am going to be starting and finishing exterior LED conversion SOON.
Please do a write up on the exterior conversion. i have heard too much of fuse blowing to waste my money doing it before doing it the right way.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
The only ones you really have to worry about are the front blinkers if you are using aftermarmet LED tails like I am. The only LEDs that I will be installing (if the code is still good) will be the Reverse, license plate, and front park/turn lights. So the fronts are the only ones that I will need to install a resistor for.

·
11,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only ones you really have to worry about are the front blinkers if you are using aftermarmet LED tails like I am. The only LEDs that I will be installing (if the code is still good) will be the Reverse, license plate, and front park/turn lights. So the fronts are the only ones that I will need to install a resistor for.
The code should still be good! And yes, you will need the resistors for the fronts only!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i am going to be talking to them tomorrow! probably placing an order. where is this code? i want to save 15%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
how long are these good untill?

·
Registered
05 WK Laredo
1,928 Posts
When I talked with Vleds Bill said all the discount codes might be up starting the new year. Try them though and see if they work. I sent him an email seeing if he wants to be a vendor on this site. That would be cool.

·
Registered
05 WK Laredo
1,928 Posts
The interior leds I bought off ebay for considerably cheaper, but I went thru 3 different sellers/types in order to be happy with what I have now. The first ones I bought were a "kit" off ebay but they looked blue to me, so swapped everything out till i found ones I was happy with. I def could of just went with Vleds in the first place for the money I spent in trying different bulbs, to get a nice white color. Doing it over I prob would just go with Vleds since they have pretty good reviews.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.