Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Think we need tuners to use this mode to switch from a E85 tune back down to pump gas. so tune for E85 and in Valet it runs standard 707HP
Just throwing it out there:)

Valet mode, which locks out first gear and significantly reduces power and torque. It won't allow manual shifting through the shifter or the paddle shifters, and it disables launch control while leaving the stability control in "Full-on" mode. This mode can be turned on and off using a four-digit PIN code.

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
I Think we need tuners to use this mode to switch from a E85 tune back down to pump gas. so tune for E85 and in Valet it runs standard 707HP
Just throwing it out there:)

Valet mode, which locks out first gear and significantly reduces power and torque. It won't allow manual shifting through the shifter or the paddle shifters, and it disables launch control while leaving the stability control in "Full-on" mode. This mode can be turned on and off using a four-digit PIN code.
I know they do this with the HC Chargers/Challengers with the black key, which I thought is pretty dayum cool and good thinking, and plus since no one uses the black key anyway. So it is plausible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.