Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do - I'm not having luck right now. My go to for everything - Mario over at Gold Coast Auto Body (he's the only person I let touch my babies) - his guy would't wrap the window trim even though I had all the product and I called Insight Sign Co over on Belmont and he said the job wasn't "worth his time". I've yet to call my window tint guy - I'm hoping when I see him later this week he'll do the trim when he does the front windows. Gold Coast still has the truck blacking everything out but as soon as I get it back I'll meet with my widow guy and update you.

·
Registered
365 Posts
That sounds like a good DIY project, especially since you already have all the supply's. The wrap materials now days are super easy to work with. Way easier then older vinyl. Just my two cents, I've done a few wrap projects and all have turned out excellent.

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like I'm going to have to DIY. I know I'll need quite a bit of blades and a felt tip but will I need any solution of any sorts or a heat gun to seal the edges?

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate the reference - I've done some research and am going to attempt the first run myself. If that doesn't work I'll def give them a call.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What did Steve at Xtreme charge you?

·
Registered
Subaru Legacy
534 Posts
I couldn't help but notice a lack of pictures in this thread...

:D :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.