Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yoo fellas so I am going to vinyl wrap the roof of te SRT. Should I do carbon fibre like in the photo or straight gloss black????!!

Need help!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Gloss. And definitely gloss if you have a '14. It will tie into the grill better.

·
Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Yoo fellas so I am going to vinyl wrap the roof of te SRT. Should I do carbon fibre like in the photo or straight gloss black????!! Need help!
Gloss black. My guy put carbon on my mirrors and it really didn't look too good. The straight black looks much better.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gloss black. My guy put carbon on my mirrors and it really didn't look too good. The straight black looks much better.
Thanks Tom. That's what I'm going to do. Straight gloss! And you where are the pics of the detailed SRT???? Thing was dirty!!! Hahah

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yoo fellas so I am going to vinyl wrap the roof of te SRT. Should I do carbon fibre like in the photo or straight gloss black????!!

Need help!
I was debating the same thing, the guy told me if i have gloss black accents, then gloss black is the way to go. I was thinking a gloss carbon fibre would look pretty good, but the guy was honest enough to tell me even though it was the most expensive of the two, that in reality it did not look that great as it is a simple print covered in a clear gloss coat.

Gloss all the way! Phill

PS. What about doing carbon fibre on centre console to cover all the silver, including the little bit around the vents and screen????

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya I decide on the gloss all the way. Even though we have the CF on the interior we still have all gloss black accents on the outside. If I went with the CF I feel as though too much would be going on and contradict itself

As for the interior I am leaving it completely alone cause I think it's awesome. I like the silver accents. Goes with the pedals. Only thing I am changing is I'm getting the ebrake pedal from Mercedes and putting that on!

Thanks for the advice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.