Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find all the voice control prompts for the voice control!? It's giving me a damn head ache trying to figure it out

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
it takes a while to learn your voice. Did you go through all the "learn" process where you speak numbers, letters and words and phrases?

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it takes a while to learn your voice. Did you go through all the "learn" process where you speak numbers, letters and words and phrases?
No I didn't. I pushed the button on my steering wheel and said help but it didn't ask me for that. Please let me know how to do that!!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
sorry...forgot you have a 14'. Is there an owners manual for the 14' headunit? It has to have a process to go through so it recognizes your voice. Try some of the buttons on the screen.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you open your owners guide packet ? There is a small booklet with voice prompts and short cuts.
Haha no I actually haven't opened my owners manual. Guess I should do that huh haha. Thanks!!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a sweet link thanks! Very helpful! Now here's a new question. How come when my phone is sync'd I hear my ringtone through the speakers but not my text tone? Any help on that. Seems like emails and texts are silent while phone is sync'd. I have an iPhone 5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts