Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my fellow Jeepers making my first post and in doing so gonna post up some work from my boy Daniel "Red03SilSS":thumbsup:

I had Daniel paint my Stillens, side mouldings and roof rails (rails not done yet). I will be having the rear wiper blade painted and front chrome lip painted when he re paints the hood. The top chrome strip along the window will be covered with trim bright. I'm amazed at how much better the front end looks with the covers on I like them alot.
Roof rails will be on TODAY

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey Wadeo! :slapfight:

Welcome to JG. I love this site, everyone is so freindly and no assholes on here. Go to my forum and post up in the feedback thread.

See ya this afternoon. The rails are getting buffed as I type this.

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
Welcome. Noce truck!!!! Looks Great!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Welcome bro! Nice rig!!

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
Welcome Wade!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello Wade, good to see you here.

Tom.

·
Registered
14,381 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah finally figure out a way to keep the front end down and minimal body roll from a dig it was getting crazy.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
hey wade glad to have ya in the garage!!!! post up some pics of the kick ass bar!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wade, Just wait to you get that new TCM in there.:D

Tom.

Yeah finally figure out a way to keep the front end down and minimal body roll from a dig it was getting crazy.

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
Is there an extra lip on your front bumper? Looks nice!!! I love the tire tread pattern and painted tubes and sway bar

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
nate you and i also have that extra lip on the bottom

1 - 20 of 41 Posts