Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
situation:
I Currently have a simple leveling kit 3.5" front 2" rear with 33s that i had to trim wheel well and they are still a bit snug. Im guessing if I get a full suspension lift then it is in place of the leveling kit and not accumulated. If I'm wrong please correct me before I continue, but of the small knowledge I have about this area, I believe they do not add together. The goal for me is to fit 35s easily. So please leave links to where to purchase lifts that have these capabilities. preferable 5+ inches if possible. or how to achieve 5+ inches of lift.

Thank you for sacrificing time on my behalf,
-Mo

PS obviously not the most knowledgable in this department so no need to point it out any further.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee 4x4
393 Posts
Really need to know the platform before any insight can be given. Without know what vehicle you're talking about, any number of things can be suggested.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee 4x4
393 Posts
After reading the description on RK's website, I'd say you're probably right. Now RK needs to make a kit for the WK2. I'd be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake! Like flies on shit! Like Obama on a Gun Ban Bill!

Yeah....I like RK. Run their stuff on my JK and no complaints.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You will need to add a SL.

Check out Omelet, Jayloop and others build threads.

·
Registered
WK
739 Posts
After reading the description on RK's website, I'd say you're probably right. Now RK needs to make a kit for the WK2. I'd be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake! Like flies on shit! Like Obama on a Gun Ban Bill!

Yeah....I like RK. Run their stuff on my JK and no complaints.
RK for the WKs are just not the same as for others. There's a reason I was ok with cutting my old RK out. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.