Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my TH in for fuel line repair and they keep the car overnight to order the part. so I went to picked up my car today and it had weed all through out the car found buds in the back, 200 miles more of use, food and drink spills on seats and foot marks on back floor mats. no one has ever sat in the back.what should I do? let it go? I did go by police station to get a report they took the weed but said they cannot do a report. They told me to file UUV report. Then once the dealer confirms who went for a 200 mile drag race then file charges. This sucks

·
Registered
Trackhawk
81 Posts
I would loose my shit. I'd want to punch the guy in the face that took my car.
Y didn't u put in valet mode. Somebody would pay!

·
Registered
Michael
440 Posts
Changed color now.

Wow! That’s some serious stuff. I guess the only thing you can do is press the dealership for who drove it and follow up with police.

A phone call to FCA also. Don’t know what else to say. I’d be upset as well.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Crazy stuff! Sorry to hear that!

Keep an eye on Youtube! Maybe they documented it and can't resist uploading it for a few likes...

·
Premium Member
SRT8
2,624 Posts
My TH wouldn't of left the Lot.

I would immediately brought it up and called the police. On the repair order it will have the Mileage In and Out. They have to enter the data into the Mopar system for recall complete. There has to be Video Footage of the lot aswell trust me.

·
Registered
2018 Trackhawk
13 Posts
I would loose my shit. I'd want to punch the guy in the face that took my car.
Y didn't u put in valet mode. Somebody would pay!
OP - sorry this happened to you. Stories like this is why whenever I'd take my '16 Challenger Hellcat for service (even for a simple oil change) I would put it in valet mode as well as hand them the black key.

Any service and my Trackhawk will most definitely be in valet mode.

·
Registered
SRT
127 Posts
What should you do??? Your woman was just drugged and raped! Revenge in the form of dealer provided extended warranty for future issues caused by 200 miles of reckless driving, free oil changes for life for the mental image of someone else abusing your ride and free detailing for life for disrespecting you and returning your 6 figure ride to you in that condition. Social media is your weapon sir

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Contact dealer manager/owner, ask them to look at surveillance, then make them accountable. If they don’t make it right tell them you are going to file formal complaint with FCA, police, and your lawyer...for this reason anytime i valet or take to dealer...I hide a gps tracker and set boundary around structure. If it leaves my preset boundary I get alerts and can track path and speed.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Here's an email address you can send your short story to..... I got a reply back from one of his VP's regarding my U02 recall 29 days on dealer showroom floor. I make no guarantees, but if he gets involved, I bet you will get some answers. I would "suggest" talking to the dealership owner first. I like you would want to raise hell with somebody! Good luck!

[email protected]>;

·
Registered
736 Posts
I know some repairs/inspections require a service tech to drive the vehicle but I would hope the service personnel are being responsible drivers during these drives. A person should be able to trust their vehicle will be in as good if not better condition after a service visit.

Reading what you found honestly I would contact the dealership for both an apology and them paying you for mileage, any damages, and a full inside/outside cleaning. I would then consider filing a police report and definitely find another dealership ASAP.

One thing to find a bit of grease, a french fry or some dirt on the floor mats but using someones vehicle to go partying is beyond belief.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I think they know who did it by video surveillance and the fact that they had to go to the employees home to get my key. I guess I’m lucky there is no visible damage.

The manager is going to be in today and is going to call me. They did pull some wires loose from my radar system but thats a quick fix.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I did check my timers looks like they made a 0-60 in 3.1 and 1/4 Mile at 11.4 sec any way to see what the top speed they hit?

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I would say for the benefit of all others on this board, you should name the dealership so they can avoid suffering the same problems.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Your top speed is recorded on your performance pages. Scroll through and you will find it.

It also comes up in the info display screen in the instrument panel. I really believe you need the dealership to replace this vehicle with a brand new one.

Why did they pull wires from your radar system?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Contact dealer manager/owner, ask them to look at surveillance, then make them accountable. If they don’t make it right tell them you are going to file formal complaint with FCA, police, and your lawyer...for this reason anytime i valet or take to dealer...I hide a gps tracker and set boundary around structure. If it leaves my preset boundary I get alerts and can track path and speed.
Strong, smart move on the GPS tracker -

Do you mind sharing what device/ app you use?

Want to do same.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts