Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1370 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive received several requests for a separate forum....and you guys know I like to give the members what they want! So here ya go.....a forum for our new ecodiesel community!

Enjoy!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you guys can pm me and link me to any threads you want moved here.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Welcome everyone, now that the Jeeps are arriving, time to get the new thread rolling with updates on what the new owners thing of the new EcoDiesels. Please post your pics and stories.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes...PLEAse...EVERYONE do you own review thread! That will be epic

·
The Negotiator
2017 WK2 3.6L
5,256 Posts
Ugh! There goes the neighborhood..err community..Next thing you know the diesel freaks will be thinking they should part of the cool kid club..:D I'm just kidding people...Congrats on the new section

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Ugh! There goes the neighborhood..err community..Next thing you know the diesel freaks will be thinking they should part of the cool kid club..:D I'm just kidding people...Congrats on the new section
Us diesel freaks ARE the cool kid club... :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
I agree, this spot was created for all the cool kids with diesels to hang out. We kicked the weenies out to the gasser section. :cool:

·
Premium Member
'14 Overland
348 Posts
My unicorn is in. The dealer is prepping it now and I'm picking up thus evening. Pictures and impressions to follow.

·
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
541 Posts
Don't you have to actually be in possession of your SFU to even be considered cool? Or at least in transit? :slapfight:

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Don't you have to actually be in possession of your SFU to even be considered cool? Or at least in transit? :slapfight:
OH man... that was a cold blooded

·
541 Posts
OH man... that was a cold blooded

Gallows humor…

I dig how JGers are pulling for one another throughout the site. I think our little village has its work cut out to keep you and the couple other Day-oners still awaiting a railcar away from the Rx Skittles.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Gallows humor…

I dig how JGers are pulling for one another throughout the site. I think our little village has its work cut out to keep you and the couple other Day-oners still awaiting a railcar away from the Rx Skittles.
s'ok... I deserve it for dissing the sno man. He's probably cool enough to hang with the diesel kids... ;)

·
541 Posts
s'ok... I deserve it for dissing the sno man. He's probably cool enough to hang with the diesel kids... ;)
Concur on the Sno front.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
My unicorn is in. The dealer is prepping it now and I'm picking up thus evening. Pictures and impressions to follow.
Congrats. We want a full report :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sno, weren't you thinking about getting a diesel at one time? I remember everyone being happy for you getting your GC.

1 - 20 of 1370 Posts