Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, well after weeks of thinking about it, some test drives and research, I`m trading in my Chevy Avalanche on a 2014 overland with the Advanced Technology Group and cd player.

I also test drove and compared other SUV`s and the Cadillac SRX was the best comparison as far as ride and handling, price is another story. Although my wife liked it better I think it was too flashy.

You definitely (I think) get more SUV for the buck with Jeep, anyway I purchased one that is on order and should be here in a few weeks or so, so until then I will monitor the site and post pics and first thoughts about it when I get it. thanks

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!! congrats on the decision.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,887 Posts
I think the Overland was an excellent choice. ;)

What color are you getting?

And, welcome to the Garage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats on the new Jeep!

Just a heads up on the cd player since I am not sure if you have seen pics yet. So far, there's nothing else in the console so it hasn't been an issue with losing half of the storage, but in previous vehicles, I crammed way too much stuff in the consoles.
Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Car seat cover Car seat
Vehicle Car Family car Volvo v70

·
Registered
Ducati Monster S2Rd
162 Posts
Hi all, well after weeks of thinking about it, some test drives and research, I`m trading in my Chevy Avalanche on a 2014 overland with the Advanced Technology Group and cd player.

I also test drove and compared other SUV`s and the Cadillac SRX was the best comparison as far as ride and handling, price is another story. Although my wife liked it better I think it was too flashy.

You definitely (I think) get more SUV for the buck with Jeep, anyway I purchased one that is on order and should be here in a few weeks or so, so until then I will monitor the site and post pics and first thoughts about it when I get it. thanks

Congrats and welcome! Clearly you are a man of fine taste... :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.