Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a popular thread in the wk2 srt forum...so figured I'd start one here! Go!

·
Registered
206 Posts
My TrackHawk will be shipped around 10/23 and will be Redline Red. My goal is to make it look as good as your 2014! There is so much offered already that my focus will be cosmetics of the engine bay. I will take some of the BT pieces installed on my 2016 and use them in the TH.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My TrackHawk will be shipped around 10/23 and will be Redline Red. My goal is to make it look as good as your 2014! There is so much offered already that my focus will be cosmetics of the engine bay. I will take some of the BT pieces installed on my 2016 and use them in the TH.
I've got splitters!

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Purchased metal emergency brake cover and all the materials I need to convert rear fog lights into working lights using tow as power source...and uniden R3 with mirror tap for obvious reasons...

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
168 Posts
The license plate frame is on eBay from Exotic Car Gear. They only make carbon fiber plates. Pricey but they look fantastic. The carbon fiber cat heads are from a vendor on the hellcat.org website. His name is weebz. He has a welding business and makes those by hand. An assortment of colors are available for both.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Finalized my mod plan and parts list:

* Leather-wrapped center console top and lower dash pieces (wish the leather door panels and center console could have been ordered without getting the full leather seating)
* Blackvue dr750s-2ch w/blendmount and portable wifi
* BT oil catch can
* Xpel front clear bra
* Front window tint
* Z-automotive Tazer
* X-lume under hood lighting - hellcat head on hood liner

Just waiting for some good holiday sales to start.

·
Registered
81 Posts

* Leather-wrapped center console top and lower dash pieces (wish the leather door panels and center console could have been ordered without getting the full leather seating)
* Blackvue dr750s-2ch w/blendmount and portable wifi
* BT oil catch can
* Xpel front clear bra
* Front window tint
* Z-automotive Tazer
* X-lume under hood lighting - hellcat head on hood liner

Just waiting for some good holiday sales to start.
SpeedRacer...are you planning on order OEM leather parts? Or going aftermarket? I went standard interior, regretted it about a three weeks later, tried to add the full leather both through dealer and FCA and was unsuccessful...so I might do something similar to you.

·
Registered
165 Posts
SpeedRacer...are you planning on order OEM leather parts? Or going aftermarket? I went standard interior, regretted it about a three weeks later, tried to add the full leather both through dealer and FCA and was unsuccessful...so I might do something similar to you.
Was thinking about aftermarket, but afraid no one would be able to get the stitching 100% perfect. Been keeping my eye open for salvage parts, but they are very rare. Verrrryy expensive going oem - online prices for just lower left/right dash and top of console is about 2k. Was able to get a salvage full leather center console recently but learned that the 2017 full leather red/black combo uses gray stitches, not bright silver. :mad:

·
Premium Member
637 Posts

I Agree, I really want the extra leather covered panels BUT I also wanted the seats to have the suede centers and I prefer the embroidered "TrackHawk" on the seats over the embossed...

I was leaning toward just going with the Black full leather package and then seeing if I could find someone without that package who would be willing to swap seats with me.

But then I also lean more toward liking the Sepia interior color so it might make more sense to just go that route and then follow your path with just replacing the plastic panels.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I Agree, I really want the extra leather covered panels BUT I also wanted the seats to have the suede centers and I prefer the embroidered "TrackHawk" on the seats over the embossed...

I was leaning toward just going with the Black full leather package and then seeing if I could find someone without that package who would be willing to swap seats with me.

But then I also lean more toward liking the Sepia interior color so it might make more sense to just go that route and then follow your path with just replacing the plastic panels.
That was my exact issue. The sepia and suede were must-haves.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Exchanged emails with Chris from Legmaker Intakes. He will have an intake for us the "beginning of next year." He said the current intakes will work on our THs but he has to rework the rain covers on them. Can't wait.

1 - 20 of 452 Posts