Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
4301 - 4320 of 4625 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
2nd amendment out of nowhere... NICE!

I'll have to complete my Mega AR-10 and get some pics uploaded to due you guys some justice. I just have to decide the barrel first! (Leaning towards a Proof just to go light for no other reason than to make it a light super pig assassin).

·
Premium Member
SRT8
2,863 Posts

I'll have to complete my Mega AR-10 and get some pics uploaded to due you guys some justice. I just have to decide the barrel first! (Leaning towards a Proof just to go light for no other reason than to make it a light super pig assassin).
I almost went 458 SoCom for insane AR style power.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,304 ·
Reactions: Philthy

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
831 Posts
I feel much better now that I know I'm not the only nut around!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Maybe we need a separate thread here......
But in any case, you are not a nut, just a nutter ;)

I am actually in the market for a gun or 2, and love to know what people think is the best now.

last gun I owned was in from 86 to late 90s Beretta 9 mm 15 rounds - made famous by the lethal weapon movies. It was very light yet bulky. But with good hollow points it went through whatever I needed it to (I was in the Israeli army back then) had to leave it in Israel when I moved here.

Reactions: Philthy

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,307 ·
If u want soemthing simple...glock

·
Registered
904 Posts
Both solid pieces, I carry the p320 for everyday and a Wilson combat1911 as my BBQ gun. If you do go with the p320 I would get the standard sights and then install the tri-glo sights. Awesome combo Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Gun Firearm

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,312 ·
Sig, glock...hard to speak against either.for me.

Reactions: MAXGroup

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,315 ·
Yes
..someone start a 2nd ammendment thread

·
Registered
40 Posts

Check out the new Dracos barrels by Falkor

·
Registered
215 Posts
Got a flat on my way to airport today on a driver rear winter set today. Sensor picked up on it right away and went flat within 20secs. Pick up a screw in the tread. Changed out in no time. Funny looking full size spare once mounted haha. Fairly skinny, but drove nicely. I'll take a pic when I get back.

Nice to see so many here with some nice hardware. ?. I have a few, couple of my favs.

Outerwear Bag Vest Personal protective equipment Backpack

Max, sweet wagoneer u have there. Restore it or mod and wheel it. Being so rare these days, might be sweet to restore it to all its glory.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well ill bight. Just my sig custom 1911 fast back and my custom Ar. With wilson and smw and other goodies. Also got a couple kimber combat ultra carrys.
Not my favorite amongst my ar's but the one i shoot most. And i carry one of the kimbers daily.

Attachments

4301 - 4320 of 4625 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.