Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 5652 Posts

·
Registered
A4 b6, wifey s40
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Chicago -- Thanks! Yeah, I plan to "dechrome" everything. Then order some interior accessories someday soon... Nothing big yet.

Yes, I call her my big baby... big brat baby ;)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
IMO allmoparparts.com has great prices and sometimes does free shipping around holidays. I bought a lot of stuff from them

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
Laredo E
200 Posts
Swapped the fascia on the my add-on camera tail gate. The camera tail gate bar had a gray emblem and my stock bar has the chrome.

ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1400739624.240799.jpg

ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1400739503.624900.jpg

Also tried to get the uConnect store to run on my RA4 retrofit from RA2.

·
Registered
A4 b6, wifey s40
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nothing today for me... but gonna drop my jeep off at dealer for (cv axle issue) yes, my passenger went out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Duce- Nice jeep! Gonna black out the emblems and others?

Not sure. On my 2011 overland I did. I might rock some chrome flare on the limited. Who knows though. Once you get the mod itch......

Jeep is at the dealer today getting my tow hitch installed. Crazy how labor rates vary from dealer. One was $360,$185 and finally $85. Unless this dealer severely under quoted. I'm prewired. We will see if I get a call to cough up more. Which I won't.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
LOL... I'm finally going to wash 6 months worth of WI winter off mine.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Haha waiting till your 100% sure winter is over... That's how do it in the Midwest!! I'm actually going up to WI for the weekend

·
Premium Member
anything with wheels
1,852 Posts
Took mine to the stealership today for some flash updates since it was one of the first North American diesels built. They couldn't get their WiTech terminal to link...outdated revision or something. Wasted trip. Called another dealer and confirmed that their WiTech supports my ride. I'll try them next week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
20% tint up front!

last week sylvania zXe low beams and CREE fog LEDs and license plate Philips LEDs from xenondepot, looks great

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Haha waiting till your 100% sure winter is over... That's how do it in the Midwest!! I'm actually going up to WI for the weekend

LOL... yeah, around here you can never be too sure. BTW... love your ride. I have the same color but with the OEM 20's.

I spent the whole day yesterday scrubbing on mine. I'm so stiff and sore it isn't even funny. I'm getting too old for all of the stooping, squatting and bending.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
LOL... yeah, around here you can never be too sure. BTW... love your ride. I have the same color but with the OEM 20's.

I spent the whole day yesterday scrubbing on mine. I'm so stiff and sore it isn't even funny. I'm getting too old for all of the stooping, squatting and bending.

Thanks! Love the grey it's my go to color lol. Yea I hear you on that one..you do the easiest task these days and the next day your hurting!

·
Registered
Laredo E
200 Posts
Took mine to the stealership today for some flash updates since it was one of the first North American diesels built. They couldn't get their WiTech terminal to link...outdated revision or something. Wasted trip. Called another dealer and confirmed that their WiTech supports my ride. I'll try them next week.

When i took my Laredo to the dealer so they could add the sales code to wake up the turn signal in the mirrors, the sales advisor told me I need to come back and that I had 18 updates pending.

Are these updates applied free of charge, or will they invoice me?

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
When i took my Laredo to the dealer so they could add the sales code to wake up the turn signal in the mirrors, the sales advisor told me I need to come back and that I had 18 updates pending.

Are these updates applied free of charge, or will they invoice me?

They should be doing them free of charge.

·
Registered
A4 b6, wifey s40
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Nothing but gave her a ride and towing a seadoo boat... But I see trans temp 195-198... Normal?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
anything with wheels
1,852 Posts
Nothing but gave her a ride and towing a seadoo boat... But I see trans temp 195-198... Normal?

Thanks
Yes, the tranny will run 195 to 215....even unloaded. It even has a built-in heater to warm it up. It takes some time to reach full temp.

·
Registered
Laredo E
22 Posts
Dropped him off at the doctor to get his dent and scratch fixed. Also bought trailhawk grill, badging and tailgate latch

21 - 40 of 5652 Posts