5141 - 5160 of 5484 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep GC Summit Dsl
99 Posts
not actually today,
This past Saturday
Changed oil and filter
Changed Fuel Filters - old ones were filthy!
Changed Transfer case fluid - was dirty!
Changed rear diff oil and what drained out looked brand new
Changed front diff oil and what drained out looked brand new as well
Changed air filter
Changed cabin air filter
Added HuskyLiner floor liners front and rear

on 14th got front side windows tinted.

soon to be added:
Grand Cherokee sill plates
new D3S headlights
new fog lights
and a lot more....

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I've had it back for a bit now, but I've been slacking on posting pictures.... :D

Magnuson Supercharger and Legmaker CAI! 426 wHP and 436 ft-lbs torque!

It's been fun to say the least. I need the weather to start cooperating around here so I can get it properly cleaned and then take some good photos.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
248 Posts
I've had it back for a bit now, but I've been slacking on posting pictures.... :D

It's been fun to say the least. I need the weather to start cooperating around here so I can get it properly cleaned and then take some good photos.

Very cool! Do you have any 0-60 and such times?

·
Registered
Black Summit
3,782 Posts

Looks good, do you know what the stock wHP is on the 2014+ 5.7 GC ?

·
Premium Member
144 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Trailhawk
27 Posts
not actually today,
This past Saturday
Changed oil and filter
Changed Fuel Filters - old ones were filthy!
Changed Transfer case fluid - was dirty!
Changed rear diff oil and what drained out looked brand new
Changed front diff oil and what drained out looked brand new as well
Changed air filter
Changed cabin air filter
Added HuskyLiner floor liners front and rear

on 14th got front side windows tinted.

soon to be added:
Grand Cherokee sill plates
new D3S headlights
new fog lights
and a lot more....
Hello,

1) Where are you getting the D3S headlights from?
2) I have 2018 Trailhawk and wanted to confirm that the stock LED fog lights are indeed H11, instead of some sort of proprietary ones.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Hello,

1) Where are you getting the D3S headlights from?

2) I have 2018 Trailhawk and wanted to confirm that the stock LED fog lights are indeed H11, instead of some sort of proprietary ones.

Thank you.

Stock halogen fogs are H11, but the stock led fogs are one piece integrated assemblies with led chips inside.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Installed the Chief Products skid plates, to work in concert with my stock Mopar plates. Today I did the Sump Protection Plate and Transmission Protection Plate. Quality stuff for sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Installed pedal commander on my 18 limited 3.6L with stock intake and filter. Love the Bluetooth feature and all wires including the module is tucked in. I’m playing with the setting and I’m at sport mode -2 working my way up as I get used to the instant pedal response. Exactly what I’m looking for when accelerating. Feels good so far. No more lag from stop and go traffic.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Very cool! Do you have any 0-60 and such times?

I did 2 quick runs this weekend and got 5.21 seconds. I should be able to do better... but that's what I got so far!

Can you post the graph of the before run?

I haven't been able to find the original print out yet. When I find it, I'll post it!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hate the governor on my 2012 Overland Hemi. If you want to work it in deep snow it keeps the throttle to a certain rev... My 93 Loredo 318 cu would kick it's butt when getting her stuck. No computerize control. It let me do the driving...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well not today but on Sunday. Did rotors and pads, also upgraded the front rotors and brackets to HD rotors.

Plus spent some time beating the snot out of the front wheel hubs to get them off. Surprised they lasted 110k miles but they were gritty feeling and singing quite loudly before I took them off. Replaced them with oem hubs. All nice and quiet and a smooth ride again!

IMG_4270.jpg
IMG_4267.jpg
IMG_4272.jpg

·
Registered
272 Posts
Last weekend I spent hours tying to change out my halogen headlamps. I can only get the tips of my fingers on the bulb sockets, and try as I might, I cannot budge them clockwise, or anti-clockwise.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Last weekend I spent hours tying to change out my halogen headlamps. I can only get the tips of my fingers on the bulb sockets, and try as I might, I cannot budge them clockwise, or anti-clockwise.

Remove the bumper skin. I promise it’s easier than it sounds and you’ll save much aggravation and your fingers. There are already how-to videos on removing the bumper. Allow 3-4 hours the first time, but I can do it much quicker now.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Enabled windows to be rolled down via remote key fob. Reset TPMS low tire pressure warnings. Set fog lights to led as a yes so they can stop throwing a BCM code as it’s seeing an open circuit with led bulbs installed (not that anyone ever sees this code)

https://youtu.be/_xYmdFIhHjo

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,279 Posts
Enabled windows to be rolled down via remote key fob. Reset TPMS low tire pressure warnings. Set fog lights to led as a yes so they can stop throwing a BCM code as it’s seeing an open circuit with led bulbs installed (not that anyone ever sees this code)

https://youtu.be/_xYmdFIhHjo

I replaced all the speakers in my overland including the 2 in the rear pillars. Definitely a better sound then stock. Much clearer regardless of the source.

5141 - 5160 of 5484 Posts