Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

5401 - 5420 of 5441 Posts

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
274 Posts
Did an oil this morning on my '15 5.7L. Used Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w-20 and trying out the SRT oil filter to see if the HEMI runs smoother and more efficient.

·
Registered
WK2 Altitude
58 Posts
Can you post the link to those
Finally ordered some racks for the low profile side rails! They do exist thanks to Brightlines which you can find on Amazon.

The racks are solid but I do wish they came in black. I'll probably have to paint them. View attachment 218803
Finally ordered some racks for the low profile side rails! They do exist thanks to Brightlines which you can find on Amazon.

The racks are solid but I do wish they came in black. I'll probably have to paint them. View attachment 218803

·
Registered
52 Posts
nice work.. I have been wanting to cover mine in a matte silver or dark brushed grey and the wood in black wood grain.. never worked with vinyl though
Its a lot easier then you think. Just gonna take your time and have extra.

It also helps if you’re me :p

·
Registered
75th Anniversary
942 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Awesome. What all did you have to buy to install the brembos? I just want to switch out the fronts. They look amazing!
You will need the front brembos, oem part #68146610AA and #68146611AA. You will also need the pins, clips, 380mm rotors and pads. Those I purchased as a kit from PowerStop. Once you have everything, just replace the front rotors and bolt your new brembos up to the knuckles,,,that's it,,,

·
Registered
48 Posts
Added some new Tow-hooks and new Mopar HoneyComb grille inserts. Plasti-dipped all Chrome black and the bottom grille surround Brass Monkey. Then added 1.25" Spacers getting ready fro new tires.

5401 - 5420 of 5441 Posts