Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

5881 - 5900 of 5904 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GC Trailhawk
80 Posts
Yes Sir. He'll be 5 years old this year and around 150lbs.
We have three. Two females and a male. Our big boy is 3 and weighs in at 174 at the vet last week. Only dogs I will ever own after getting our first 6 years ago. Yours is a handsome guy.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
2,057 Posts
He's definitely a big boy!! Beautiful pups!! I got mine from a friend going through a divorce. Great pups, but he's definitely the most stubborn male I've ever had haha. I've had Rottweiler, Pitbull and Boxer before.
FB_IMG_1573149495938.jpg

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
2,057 Posts
Yup, I hate winters in AZ - endless hours spent shoveling sunshine and driving on miles of snowless roads. I've been trying to get a picture of my GC easily besting the terrible road conditions to share...
🤣 🤣 🤣 (y)

·
Super Moderator
9,498 Posts
But it's a dry heat.... :) :D

Reactions: jgcrp1 and hoppyjr

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4, 3.6L V6
15 Posts
Minor thing compared to most on here, but I installed 3k LEDs as my fogs. I really like going back to a yellow 'bulb' for fog lights.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, ProCharged 5.7L Hemi
295 Posts
I installed my Chief Product Lower Front Guard w/ SCC cover and Sump Protection Plate w/ access panel.

You can barely tell that is there unless you go looking for it.

Great fit and finish.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That looks great and is next on my list (I installed their transmission plate last summer). However; I'm a little intimidated by the install complexity, how long did it take you?

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, ProCharged 5.7L Hemi
295 Posts
That looks great and is next on my list (I installed their transmission plate last summer). However; I'm a little intimidated by the install complexity, how long did it take you?
It wasn't too bad. I was taking my time and was probably done in about 4-1/2 hours.

NOTE: if you are going to retain the oem front tow hooks, make the modifications to the mount per the directions, then install the hooks at this time. The hook are not in the way by installing them at this point.

If you wait until step 29, per the directions, you can't get to the 30mm nut on the rear of the hook to tighten them. Plus, any adjusting that may be required to the oem hook mounts so that the two front bolts can be installed can't be accessed with the sump protection plate in the way (sump protection plate has to be installed prior to the lower front guard).

Because of the supercharger, I had to modify the left corner guard to fit around the windshield washer bottle.

4 to 4-1/2 hours to install both, the Sump Protection Plate and the Lower Front Guard.

·
Registered
18 WK2 Trailhawk
566 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
The one right most is a switch connected to wiring routed to the engine bay for an ARB air compressor, second from the right controls master power for the dash cam. I’ll take pics tomorrow. My tint guy is a wiring genius and he took this project on for me. I may go with a 5 rocker panel in the future, just wanted to lay it all out now.

·
Registered
Summit
217 Posts
IMG_9963.jpg

Picked it up from dealer after being there for 5 weeks.... $800 later, service advisor suggested it was $6k worth of work and they basically rebuilt my engine.... fortunately I still have maxcare ... fingers crossed no more repairs for a while

5881 - 5900 of 5904 Posts