Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep GC SRT
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Well, I'm planning to get a 14 SRT very soon.
My favorite is the DCR but after I saw it in white I liked it so I'm a bit confused now.

I would like to know your favorite color for the 14 SRT. If you are an owner tell us the color of your ride, and if you are planning to buy a 14 SRT for which color you will go?

White
Deep Cherry Red
Maximum Steel
Billet Silver
Granite Crystal
Redline
Brilliant Black

I may go for the White because it really looks great especially with the contrast black accents around the grill and the lower bumper

·
Premium Member
WK2 Summit
155 Posts
Hi
My favorite is the DCR but after I saw it in white I liked it so I'm a bit confused now.

I would like to know your favorite color for the 14 SRT. If you are an owner tell us the color of your ride, and if you are planning to buy a 14 SRT for which color you will go?

White
Deep Cherry Red
Maximum Steel
Billet Silver
Granite Crystal
Redline
Brilliant Black

I may go for the White because it really looks great especially with the contrast black accents around the grill and the lower bumper
You can't got wrong IMO with any color for SRT IMO. However I am partial to the Vapor edition. Wish I saw that before I purchased the Summit. :/

·
Registered
521 Posts
I agree with overland, all these colors look great on this beast. I prefer darker colors, so DCR is my preference. It's difficult to get a good idea going off of everyone's rides on this forum. Everyone here takes such good care of their SRTs they are all beautiful. And modding? That's a whole new thread my friend :D

·
Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
210 Posts
I say you gotta go with your own personal preference but....my 2 cents...I have a 2014 SRT on order in white. Ordered 3 weeks ago and hoping to have by the end of July. I have had plenty of dark cars and agree that they look awesome just take a lot more work to keep looking that way. To me white is the best of both worlds. The contrast of the black trim looks great and with the lighter color, even as meticulous as I am...I will be able to spend less time detailing it and more time driving it :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mine is Brilliant Black.

It looks best at sunset and then after. Middle of the day not so special.

Also, when it's clean it's awesome, then 10 miles down the road it's dirty again.

Having seen the Maxium steel in person I realize I should have gone with that. I have yet to see pics online that show how truly beautiful Max steel is in person.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Redline

·
Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
I knew I was going to get the white one the second I saw it. But after seeing a redline in person I love them equally the same. The billet silver also looks pretty damn sharp. Go with the one that pops the most to you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi

White
Deep Cherry Red
Maximum Steel
Billet Silver
Granite Crystal
Redline
Brilliant Black

Before getting my SRT I had a 2013 Max Steel Laredo....LOVED that color. Just so sharp. My SRT is Briliant Black. I love it but if I were to change the color or get a 14, it be an Alpine or a Max Steel. I personally hate the DCR. The redline is SAAAAWEEETTTTTT as far as red goes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My former WK1 was Inferno Red so I was initially planning to order DCR. Then, I fell in love with the white, but then that redline caught my eye. Right now it is between white and redline.....I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Even though I have a DCR I think the billet silver looks incredible!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.