Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE HELP!! For those of you who have made the jump to the Trackhawk, I 2 am thinking long & hard an taking all things into serious consideration on making the upgrading change as well. Now my SRT is very modded out so part of my process is finding out what will and what will NOT carryover to the Trackhawk.

So my question to you all is what mods/ parts CANNOT be transferred from the SRT Jeep from 2012-2017 to the Trackhawk?

Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,992 Posts
PLEASE HELP!! For those of you who have made the jump to the Trackhawk, I 2 am thinking long & hard an taking all things into serious consideration on making the upgrading change as well. Now my SRT is very modded out so part of my process is finding out what will and what will NOT carryover to the Trackhawk.

So my question to you all is what mods/ parts CANNOT be transferred from the SRT Jeep from 2012-2017 to the Trackhawk?

Thanks in advance!
Exhausts all all swappable
Lowering springs
Wheels
Aftermarket spoilers
Some of the billet engine dress ups

What else do u have in mind?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott, thanks because both bodies are so close and I’m reading everything is site on Trackhawks I’m wondering what I can take off and carry over or do I need to start all over? These things are not cheep.

1. Thermostat
2. Brake rotors
3. Cold air intake
4. Diablo tuner
5. SRT Air Bag
6. RAX Jailbreak
7. Ft Upper control arms
8. Hood
9. Floor mats

I’m sure I’m missing a few more mods but you get the idea. That’s why I asked what would NOT cause I figured it would be shorter list.

Thanks my brother

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Scott, thanks because both bodies are so close and I’m reading everything is site on Trackhawks I’m wondering what I can take off and carry over or do I need to start all over? These things are not cheep.

1. Thermostat
2. Brake rotors
3. Cold air intake
4. Diablo tuner
5. SRT Air Bag
6. RAX Jailbreak
7. Ft Upper control arms
8. Hood
9. Floor mats

I’m sure I’m missing a few more mods but you get the idea. That’s why I asked what would NOT cause I figured it would be shorter list.

Thanks my brother

Floor mats transfer and so should hood.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,992 Posts

1. Thermostat
2. Brake rotors
3. Cold air intake
4. Diablo tuner
5. SRT Air Bag
6. RAX Jailbreak
7. Ft Upper control arms
8. Hood
9. Floor mats

Thanks my brother
Thermostat-no.idea
Brake rotors- no the trackhawk has larger new brakes
3-soem of them do
4-soon may e
5-yes
6-email them. The trackhawk has the new 8.4
7-yes
8-yes
9-yes

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm planning on swapping my Sarona hood, RM hybrids, and the AFE catback from my SRT to the Trackhawk (when I finally pull the trigger)...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRKHWK & Scott, Thanks for the help I’m sure I will have more questions for you guys very soon...

I think I mite do this thing!!

·
Registered
18 Trackhawk
14 Posts
Hi Guys, new here.
What is the benefit of modified front upper control arms?
My front suspension sounds and feels a bit clunky going over speed humps at speed. Is it connected to that or is it an adjustability improvement??

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,992 Posts
Hi Guys, new here.
What is the benefit of modified front upper control arms?
My front suspension sounds and feels a bit clunky going over speed humps at speed. Is it connected to that or is it an adjustability improvement??
They are only for lowered jeeps

Reactions: TobyRedCat

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is what wouldnt work for me.

From my 14.

Wont work:
SRT hitch cover
Jeep wheel locks (they fit but stick out funny on TH black wheels compared to my old spider monkeys)

Floor mats may or may not depending on design. My 14 had hooks in front to hold mats. The TH has posts so it will depend on your mats holes if they have them.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok floor mats do not fit cause the nipples on the floor are differ as well as no SD Card anymore. I will learn to live without them

So they will be for sale along with everything else that dose not transfer over! I feel like the when apple changed the iPhone plug!! UGH!!

Then life goes on!!

·
Registered
SRT & Opel
122 Posts
SRT 6.4lt Thermostat will fit TrackHawk 6.2lt SC
Sprint Booster throttle enhancement will also work on TrackHawk

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yup, It’s true wheel sensors do not work from 2014, 15 16 17 to the Trackhawk I was told they pretty much change them every year I don’t know how true this is but just passing the info. on..

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup, It’s true wheel sensors do not work from 2014, 15 16 17 to the Trackhawk I was told they pretty much change them every year I don’t know how true this is but just passing the info. on..

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
I believe they changed them in 18 and 18 and 19 are swappable

1 - 20 of 30 Posts