Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's going on guys,

Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself, seeing as im probably one the newest members to JeepGarage! Im Price, originally from Ga and have always been a car/motor enthusiast (since almost birth from the way my folks talk about it).

Anyhow, I've recently located up North which has caused me to purchase the new WK2 12' Jeep GC SRT8 (Brilliant Black) to replace my 10' Camaro SS Manual - with many mods so ill be sure to tag a quick vid for those like me who enjoy sitting at home and waste endless hours listening and replaying random auto vids from youtube and other video website/blogs. I absolutely love the monster and it was the perfect way for me to tackle the snow and still please the speed demon inside of me; all about the challenge of killing two birds with one stone, ha!

Enough rambling so I'll cut it short. Looking forward to making some cool connections and enjoying whatever body has to offer along the way. I've always been an aftermarket guy so looking to do a lot of performance and visual mods as soon as possible!

By the way, Scottina06 and Chad over at Black Ops are very cool guys. I chatted with both guys for about 15 minutes a piece when asking about taillight removal and aftermarket hood, front and rear diffuser options and the conversation went as if we had known each other for a while (which was quite cool and surprising)!

Signing out,

Price a.k.a GaBoy

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome Price!!
I should get my new SRT this week & people think I'm nuts for planning to drive it in Michigan winters. Hey, but the roads aren't always snow covered.
Lots of Good People & Good Info here!:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
great to have you alex! Good luck with the beast!

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts