Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it today.. 06 Jeep Laredo 55K miles 1 owner some really nice lady that travels alot for work .... for 11.5 K not a bad deal..

Fully loaded sunroof. leather all the goods..
and it came with an extended warranty that she purchased til 72K miles

Mods starting tomorrow:
Tint
Hids ( found someone here in south florida 8k for $90)
tinted taillights

Mods I want (too expensive right now):
Srt-8 Body kit
Rims

my dream:

any suggestions on relatively cheap mods I could do?

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
damn, they're cheap over your side of the pond! Congrats on a great purchase mate and a BIG welcome aboard! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks guys. Im looking foward to modding it and spending some time on the forum.. i need to get some mods so i can put SOmething on my sig haha.

* 1st question: On the sides i have that big plastic molding. why is it so wide compared to other ones i see in this forum i like the look of the thinner ones instead can i replace this ?

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
welcome th the Garage :thumbsup:

i beleive the holes are the same and you can swap to the thinner later door moldings.
ultimate is to buy the skinny ones from a later laredo, 4 parts = 110. then have the grand cherokeee smoothed off and have them painted body color !

see Daniel in the vendor section!

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
thanks guys. Im looking foward to modding it and spending some time on the forum.. i need to get some mods so i can put SOmething on my sig haha.

* 1st question: On the sides i have that big plastic molding. why is it so wide compared to other ones i see in this forum i like the look of the thinner ones instead can i replace this ?
It is skinny because you have the 06 model. The 2007+ models have skinnier ones. You can purchase these from

http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214583&chapter=&sectionids=0,2732&groupid=2724&subgroupid=4428&componentid=8597&make=17&model=Grand%20Cherokee&year=2007&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214583&chapter=&sectionids=0,2763&groupid=2724&subgroupid=4428&componentid=8597&make=17&model=Grand%20Cherokee&year=2007&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

And then you can get them painted if you want to, by one of our members for a good price.

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!

Nice Jeep you got there!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
Welcome to the Garage and congrats on the purchase!!

(I think this thread should be in the "New Members Section" - lol)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the Garage and congrats on the purchase!!

(I think this thread should be in the "New Members Section" - lol)

thanks, and yeah it should have but it took a turn to the side moldings im gonna order the thinner ones i dont like the 06 laredo model ones ( pics)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,676 Posts
welcome bro...awesome to have ya! Good luck on all the mods! I did somethinmg similar with my 06 4.7 Laredo

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,676 Posts
cute puppy!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,676 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts