Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Grand Cherokee
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about the VT4976 bulb, that is the map light in the overhead console?

I get the "VT4976" from the Owners Manual (O.M.) and I can't find a replacement anywhere for it, or a cross-reference for another bulb number for it or its equivalent. Its the odd shaped bulb, really odd shaped, forward of the 194 bulb that you turn on and off by pressing the lense.

Does anyone know a cross-reference number for it? Is it even replaceable? Can it be removed? If so how?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts