Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Ive posted about this before but never really got a definitive answer. Is there anybody out there that has or is running a 1”spacer (Bora spacer to be specific) with the rim pictured below without having to trim the studs? I have a 14 Limited that I am wanting to install 1 inch spacers on the front and 1.25 in back and dont want to purchase them unless i have proof they work. Please post pics if you have them.
Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,
Ive posted about this before but never really got a definitive answer. Is there anybody out there that has or is running a 1”spacer (Bora spacer to be specific) with the rim pictured below without having to trim the studs? I have a 14 Limited that I am wanting to install 1 inch spacers on the front and 1.25 in back and dont want to purchase them unless i have proof they work. Please post pics if you have them.
Thank you!
View attachment 222932
Hello all,
Thank you!
View attachment 222932
Get the proper wheel spacers that bolt on your standard wheel studs and have fitted studs for your wheel PDF

1 - 4 of 4 Posts