Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious about wheel spacers. I think they would make my jeep look great but I am concerned about maintenance and the possibility of them causing extra wear on other parts. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
02 WJ
696 Posts
I run them for clearance on my rig with no issues. Some people hate em, just make sure you get good ones and torque them down as in instructions.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I am ignorant about most things car, but outside of cosmetics, what is the purpose of spacers?

·
Registered
02 WJ
696 Posts
To Give you better clearance for wider tires. That way they don't hit any suspension parts when you turn.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im curious about wheel spacers. I think they would make my jeep look great but I am concerned about maintenance and the possibility of them causing extra wear on other parts. Any input would be appreciated.
You're right, if you run the whee spacers on your car, it will make your jeep looks great. but choose a high quality wheel spacers, at least the material is forged 6061-T6 or 7075-T6 aluminum alloy,
And use high-precision wheel spacers to fit better, if the size is correct, not causing the extra wear on the other parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts