Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Trackhawk
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for wheel spacers. Does anyone know good ones for the TH? I'm not ready to buy wider tires yet. I would also like to know the pros and cons with having spacers before I buy

Thanks

·
Registered
trackhawk and CTS-V
102 Posts
I spoke with Billet Technology they won't have any for 2-3 weeks. They also said 6mm is the max they'd recommend.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm looking for wheel spacers. Does anyone know good ones for the TH? I'm not ready to buy wider tires yet. I would also like to know the pros and cons with having spacers before I buy

Thanks
Check out this video. Hopefully your questions about wheel spacers are answered.
https://youtu.be/hWijfooeSyU

·
Registered
trackhawk and CTS-V
102 Posts
I've got a need for spacers but only because CarId supplied me rims that won't fit. I need about .300 extra to clear my calipers. They claim to be in touch with Asanti but nothing for a week. I've been told 6mm (.230) is the max recommended for spacers.

·
Registered
Jeep Trackhawk
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, all the info for far has been great. ive been looking to get them in yellow to match the calipers. if not get it painted yellow

·
Registered
5 Posts

Thanks
Do you try to install the BONOSS and Eibach wheel spacers?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts