Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to everyone at StreetJeeps, that site rocked....
Someone explain, why was there a mass exodus..........
Lets all go back to that site, it rocked!!!!!!! JUST JOKING don't boot me mods I got love for this site..........

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
Whud up Razoo. I don't know exactly what it all started from but I believe everyone is over it by now. This is my new home... Walcome BTW... You'll like it here...

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
Lets all go back to that site, it rocked!!!!!!! JUST JOKING don't boot me mods I got love for this site..........

Welcome to the Garage :thumbsup:

Don't bring any of that drama here. We are all past it, as you can see.
And your post is borderline trolling, so please refrain from any more of that.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
welcome to JG!

not sure about streetjeeps...I'm a contributing member of a number of Jeep forums, and when I tried to join streetjeeps, I was "denied" and no reason given. :confused:

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
Trolling???
From Wiki...

In internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional responsehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-PCMAG_def-0 or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-IUKB_def-1

·
Registered
202 Posts
From Wiki...

In internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Thanks for clarifying that. Makes me feel better. I thought I was a troll because I read more than I post. I can't help that I live most of my Jeep dreams through you guys!;)

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
Thanks for clarifying that. Makes me feel better. I thought I was a troll because I read more than I post. I can't help that I live most of my Jeep dreams through you guys!;)
haha, no man, it's all good.

BTW, welcome to the Garage OP!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Welcome to JG bro! Now watch your language! haha jk

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
Give us a little insight on who you are....LOL. I dont recognize the member name. Anyway...we are here now and it is 1000000000000x better than there. This site is owned by a membership group...so no one person makes decisions.

Anyway...enough of that crap! Welcome and post some pics of your Jeep and tell us about yourself! Its awesome to have ya here!:thumbsup:

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
Razoo, welcome mate! :) Obviously we know you, so fill us in, who we got my good man? :)

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
welcome to the best damn site online !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts