Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I love Grand Cherokees this is my third and in the UK they look cooler than the Range Rover which are every where.
I have just changed my 2005 grand cherokee limited to a 2009 Overland the problem I had was that the chrome 1 piece mesh insert that I had imported from the USA for my 2005 model did not fit my 2009 model as the 2009 grille seems to be deeper. I have found a one piece chrome mesh grille insert from ablaze in California online but it is advertised as fitting all Grand Cherokees from 2005 to 2010 and no mention of the facelifted 2009on models having a different shape grille can anyone give me any info or have you fitted one, as to ship the wrong grille to the UK would be real pain and costly but I do want one as they look great fitted and are very rare and not available in the UK.
thanks for any help you can give me
Also I have send a number of emails to Ablaze asking the question but as yet no replys.

Phil

·
Premium Member
WJ Limited
4,825 Posts
Welcome to the JG!! Some people order them and some people just order mesh sheets that way they can customize to fit themselves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.