Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do some asthetic work to my jeep.

I have a 2019 GC altitude package and I want to put a wide body on it to make it look more aggressive. I dont even know where to begin to look. Can you guys help me?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
1,159 Posts
Welcome! I would just do a google search asI don't think I've come across anyone with a widebody kit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome,
considered just adding some 20x10's and wider tires as a start?
I have 20 in wheels on them but I wanted the body itself to be wider. I see some people have it on their jeeps and I've tried sending them messages but they haven't gotten back to me.

When I search up on Google they send me SRT body kits I dont even know if those would fit on a Altitude

·
Super Moderator
9,019 Posts
SRT kids will "fit" your vehicle, but they will not match up with your facias...you'd need to change those to SRT versions. IE, you're talking a boatload of money here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SRT kids will "fit" your vehicle, but they will not match up with your facias...you'd need to change those to SRT versions. IE, you're talking a boatload of money here.
do you mean the grill and headlights and stuff? sorry im a complete noob at this lol

·
Super Moderator
9,019 Posts
do you mean the grill and headlights and stuff? sorry im a complete noob at this lol
The entire front facia for the SRT from the hood down is "different", the rear fascia is different and the lower body fascias are different because of how they have to blend into the front and back. And yes, lighting is affected, too.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
1,159 Posts
Some body kits are a knockoff look of the SRT but fits the standard WK2. Just have to make sure any kits you're looking are for the standard WK2 and NOT for the SRT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts