Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know? I might be interested in purchasing the seats off of an 11-13 so I can have Saddle in my 14 but want to know if they are just easily swappable. Wonder if there is a way to find this out?

·
Registered
Subaru Legacy STIEVO
2,280 Posts
I guess you must really like your colors. How much are the seats and is it worth the trouble even ever they are direct bolt-ons / plug and play? I tend to think that since the electrical architecture is different they are NOT plug and play...Maybe you can swap only the cushion covers.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess you must really like your colors. How much are the seats and is it worth the trouble even ever they are direct bolt-ons / plug and play? I tend to think that since the electrical architecture is different they are NOT plug and play...Maybe you can swap only the cushion covers.
1300 shipped to get saddle brown from a wrecked 2012. Not that bad at sll. Cheaper than paying for a cusrom interior. Easily worth it but only ifvits plugvand play.
How do u know the electrical arch is different?

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,810 Posts
1300 shipped to get saddle brown from a wrecked 2012. Not that bad at sll. Cheaper than paying for a cusrom interior. Easily worth it but only ifvits plugvand play.
How do u know the electrical arch is different?
It was stated early in the 2014 features and changes thread that the architecture was different. The seats may be bolt on and fit but the electrical parts may have an issue with the new Uconnect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.