Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 2003 Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale currently and I’m wondering what a reasonable price point would be. It is a 2wd, 4 liter V6 with around 145 thousand miles with a couple of minor dents in the rear hatch from an accident with the previous owner. I have new snow tires, rear speakers upgrades to the engine worth around $4,000. If you could let me know what a reasonable price would be that would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately it can be quite hard to sell the Jeep Grand Cherokee made around that year for an ideal price but I would recommend using KBB and Edmunds. Both websites you can put in your vehicle info and they will give you a private party sale value. However Edmunds tends to give out lower yet more accurate prices on what your car is worth as it is being used largely by car dealers now. Upgrades to the engine may actually make the jeep less desirable as well but I feel a safe price point for you would be in between $3000 and $5000 tops as the new tires and speakers help bring the cars value up a bit. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.