Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Laredo
300 Posts
100% fit, no problem 20x10 or 20x9 and up to 275 will fit!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Actually up to 315s will fit (on the rear)! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 3.7l v6
stock tires i have on now are P245/65R17

I recently got an awesome deal on a set of OEM factory Jeep SRT8 rims off a 2010 srt8. As we all know, the rear rims are wider on the srt8. I have done my research and plenty of people have put SRT8 rims on the base models. my question is TIRE SIZE??? I am only going to be using these in the summer/spring and ill keep my stock for the winter. I need sizes people...i don't want a real tiny baby low pro tire i just want to know what the all around best possible tire size I can go with that i wont run into any problems with. not looking to spend crazy numbers, under $1000 if possible. can anyone PLEASE give me some advise on a front and rear tire size to go with.
thanks!

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
have not heard of any bolt clearance issue. They will bolt on up without a problem.

·
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech
2000 Grand Cherokee 4.0 w/Select-trac
9,256 Posts
I ran a 285 on the rear no issues here. People have ran up to a 305 with no issues.

·
9,256 Posts
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 3.7l v6
stock tires i have on now are P245/65R17

I recently got an awesome deal on a set of OEM factory Jeep SRT8 rims off a 2010 srt8. As we all know, the rear rims are wider on the srt8. I have done my research and plenty of people have put SRT8 rims on the base models. my question is TIRE SIZE??? I am only going to be using these in the summer/spring and ill keep my stock for the winter. I need sizes people...i don't want a real tiny baby low pro tire i just want to know what the all around best possible tire size I can go with that i wont run into any problems with. not looking to spend crazy numbers, under $1000 if possible. can anyone PLEASE give me some advise on a front and rear tire size to go with.
thanks!
Cant go wrong with a 255/45/20 on the front and a 285/40/20 on the rear. This is the oem size on an srt. Got me a set of general tire gmax as03's for under 800. The rears are 275/40/20 as they dont have a 285

·
9,256 Posts
275/40/20 - REAR ARE 315 would this fit.
Im not really sure. Its possible but I most likely would add a half inch spacer to be safe.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
Mine are staggered and fit no problem. Looks great too!
x2 on the tire specs. Im running 275/45/20 and wondering what's the widest rear i can go. When i got 275s all around i say i would rotate em but i never did:(

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
x2 on the tire specs. Im running 275/45/20 and wondering what's the widest rear i can go. When i got 275s all around i say i would rotate em but i never did:(
I'm running a 265/50/20 and wouldn't go any wider for bolt clearance up front.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.