Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 WK2 Altitude
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are from my two week old 2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude. Like a few others, I wanted the black inserts and swapped mine out.

These are in like new condition. $125 shipped trackably within continental USA. Paypal or Cash App works fine.

I'm new to the forum as I just got my first Jeep. Happy to field any questions if any concerns or if you'd like more photos, more info on the grill pieces, etc.. For reference, my eBay ID is tlite1 if you want to check my rating there.

These are on Just For Jeeps new for $256.50 before the forum discount. Here's their description:

Looking to change up the look of your 2017-2018 Grand Cherokee? Look no further than the Platinum Honeycomb Grill Inserts from the 2017 Altitude Edition Grand Cherokee. These stylish inserts will give your front end added pop to make you stand out in the crowd.

The grill inserts can be used on all 2017-2018 Grand Cherokees except the SRT8 & Trackhawk.
These grill inserts can also be used on the 2016 75th Anniversary model Grand Cherokees.

Platinum Grill Inserts are sold as a set of 7.

Item # 6NZ02SZ7AA

PHOTOS [Note the photo of them on the Jeep is a stock photo for reference- everything else is actual item.]

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Grand Cherokee
212 Posts
These are from my two week old 2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude. Like a few others, I wanted the black inserts and swapped mine out.

These are in like new condition. $125 shipped trackably within continental USA. Paypal or Cash App works fine.

I'm new to the forum as I just got my first Jeep. Happy to field any questions if any concerns or if you'd like more photos, more info on the grill pieces, etc.. For reference, my eBay ID is tlite1 if you want to check my rating there.

These are on Just For Jeeps new for $256.50 before the forum discount. Here's their description:

Looking to change up the look of your 2017-2018 Grand Cherokee? Look no further than the Platinum Honeycomb Grill Inserts from the 2017 Altitude Edition Grand Cherokee. These stylish inserts will give your front end added pop to make you stand out in the crowd.

The grill inserts can be used on all 2017-2018 Grand Cherokees except the SRT8 & Trackhawk.
These grill inserts can also be used on the 2016 75th Anniversary model Grand Cherokees.

Platinum Grill Inserts are sold as a set of 7.

Item # 6NZ02SZ7AA

PHOTOS [Note the photo of them on the Jeep is a stock photo for reference- everything else is actual item.]
Would you mind PMing on how you went about installing your new set? Also, let me know if these sell, because after yours sell, I want to post mine up. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts