Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I absolutely need one with Sirius. I use it too much to lose it.

·
Registered
14 WK2 Laredo E
200 Posts
You can always stream it with the Sirius app and Bluetooth.

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah but it's not the same. Not as integrated. Plus you need to pay extra to use the cell phone app streaming.

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
2012 Altitude. Yes it's a RHB. Has Sirius and Nav. Don't know what travel link is???
Travel link is the feature that will show movie times, weather, nearest gas stations with current fuel prices and maybe done other info. Do you know/gave the 4 digit security code for the unit? How much are you looking to get for it? That is the exact unit I'm looking for.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Travel link is the feature that will show movie times, weather, nearest gas stations with current fuel prices and maybe done other info. Do you know/gave the 4 digit security code for the unit? How much are you looking to get for it? That is the exact unit I'm looking for.

Oh ok. Yes it has travel link. I would have to ask the dealer for the code, I've never needed it. But looking to get $650 to help offset the $1400 I just spent on an alpine unit. Haha

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh ok. Yes it has travel link. I would have to ask the dealer for the code, I've never needed it. But looking to get $650 to help offset the $1400 I just spent on an alpine unit. Haha
Sounds like a fair deal. Let me know if you are able to get the code.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sounds like a fair deal. Let me know if you are able to get the code.

I actually just called the dealer. When I remove the unit I need to give them the serial number and VIN. I will definitely send the code with it. I'm hoping everything I need comes in tomorrow, then I can install Friday. Will keep you updated

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I actually just called the dealer. When I remove the unit I need to give them the serial number and VIN. I will definitely send the code with it. I'm hoping everything I need comes in tomorrow, then I can install Friday. Will keep you updated
Ok sounds good.

·
Registered
Trail Hawk
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just installed my head unit. I'm ready to ship this one to you, LMK when you're ready.
Might sound dumb, but can you post up another pic of the head unit with your user name written on a piece of paper in the pic? Just so we are following forum rules for selling something. Was the dealer able to get you the security code? You take paypal?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Might sound dumb, but can you post up another pic of the head unit with your user name written on a piece of paper in the pic? Just so we are following forum rules for selling something. Was the dealer able to get you the security code? You take paypal?
Ill call the dealer tomorrow. Might have to go down there. I think I need to show my registration or something. Yes I have PayPal. And I will take a pic tomorrow with my user name in it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts