Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Administrator
9,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Also, does anyone know where to find the Factory Service Manual for the 2014s? Preferably electronic versus paperback.
No factory service manuals are available for the 2011-204 Grand Cherokees. No idea why...

·
Administrator
9,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Milous is there any chance you have any other wiring diagrams for the WK2's?

My Laredo has the 25A fuse for the inverter, it would be nice to know if the rest of the wiring is in place so I can install my own inverter at some stage. Finding decent technical info on these vehicles seems to be a bit of a struggle.
I can research the inverter wiring, although the manuals are usually do not show wire loom differences. PM me last 8 of your VIN and I will see what it shows for the inverter harness.

·
Registered
'14 wht/blu Overland
208 Posts
No factory service manuals are available for the 2011-204 Grand Cherokees. No idea why...
That's unfortunate. I've got the entire FSM for my Subaru in a .pdf on my phone - VERY convenient.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep GC Limited
216 Posts
Any luck finding a digital copy of the factory service manual for the 2014's?

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I picked up the brochure yesterday at a dealership. It was obviously expensive to print, and is clearly targeted at the crowd also considering the expensive Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, and such SUVs.

I'm leaning towards an Overland V6 with white exterior, and indigo and brown interior. The Motor trend test showing that the V6 acceleration is just as good as my Explorer V8 was very helpful.

Tomorrow I'll go rent a GC to make sure the seats fit well, and if that comes out good, go order one.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I picked up the brochure yesterday at a dealership. It was obviously expensive to print, and is clearly targeted at the crowd also considering the expensive Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, and such SUVs.

I'm leaning towards an Overland V6 with the technology package, white exterior, and indigo and brown interior. The Motor trend test showing that the V6 acceleration is just as good as my Explorer V8 was very helpful.

Tomorrow I'll go rent a GC to make sure the seats fit well, and if that comes out good, go order one.
Yes, the brochure was very impressive. I also got one from the Merc dealer on the ML and a Audi Q5 brochure. The Jeep had the nicest/most expensive one hands down.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep GC Limited
216 Posts
Is there anyway to order the brochures? I just like to have a set for when I sell it to 2nd party.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
41 - 60 of 91 Posts