Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
30 Posts
It may already be in this thread and I missed it, but I just ordered a 2018 JGC Owners Manual from here as I understand it is no longer included with the vehicle.

https://www.techauthority.com//en-us/products/18WK-126-AA

Just FYI...I picked up a new '18 JGC two weeks ago and it had the printed owner's manual in the glove box as expected. Not saying that guarantees all of them will have it, but you would think so...

·
Registered
2011 GC Overland
3,729 Posts
Just FYI...I picked up a new '18 JGC two weeks ago and it had the printed owner's manual in the glove box as expected. Not saying that guarantees all of them will have it, but you would think so...
Most come with a users guide with very little real info. The actual owners manual is a book about 600-700 pages. Are you sure you got the real deal? I agree everyone of them should come with the owners manual but they usually don’t.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
G'day I am trying to ask Fiat Chrysler Jeep Australia, whether the changes to the latest owners manual are retrospective to my late model 2014 GC diesel Jeep. In particular, the wording of "mandatory" to "recommended" when referring to WDH being used when towing. Could mean the difference between insurance pay out or not. For the record, I would use them anyway. There are a heap of other stuff, and the CEO has come out and stated, the changes were bought about to try and win back Ozie sentiments.

·
Premium Member
Limited X
331 Posts
The only 'parts manual' is from 2011. Are there any others out there? Like a 2019 parts manual?

81 - 91 of 91 Posts