Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
WK2
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2015 Limited and I want to do as little permanent or obvious modification as possible because frankly I'm scared of all the electronics in this car and I want to keep my lifetime warranty intact.

I really like the hidden 20" LED light bar mounts from 4x4 Fabworks (I had something similar in a full-size bar on my Ram). Can anyone help me out with ideas for the least intrusive options for running the wiring and installing a switch?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just bought a 2015 Limited and I want to do as little permanent or obvious modification as possible because frankly I'm scared of all the electronics in this car and I want to keep my lifetime warranty intact.

I really like the hidden 20" LED light bar mounts from 4x4 Fabworks (I had something similar in a full-size bar on my Ram). Can anyone help me out with ideas for the least intrusive options for running the wiring and installing a switch?
I installed a lightbar and used a key fob to turn it on instead of running wires for a switch.

·
Registered
WK2
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I installed a lightbar and used a key fob to turn it on instead of running wires for a switch.
I'm fine with that. Can you show me where you wired it or what key fob you used and how?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just a fun tip, depending on the frequency if you have home link in your jeep you can program the fob buttons to your in car home link buttons if they're not in use. It's kind of nice but keep the remote in the console.

·
Registered
WK2
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a fun tip, depending on the frequency if you have home link in your jeep you can program the fob buttons to your in car home link buttons if they're not in use. It's kind of nice but keep the remote in the console.
That would be awesome. Do you know of any hardware that the frequency specifically works with this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts